Advanced Nurse Practitioner
4 Sessions a Week
We are looking for an enthusiastic ANP to join our forward thinking and supportive clinical team.
The Old School Surgery is a rural family dispensing practice providing a full range of primary care services within the South Leicestershire village of Stoney Stanton. Close road and rail links to Leicester, Hinckley, Birmingham and Coventry.
We are looking for a ANP who will share our patient focused approach, we can offer an excellent employment package that reflects our teams healthy work life balance.
What we can offer:-
- Competitive salary
- Medical indemnity insurance cover
- NHS Pension
- Flexible working considered
- School friendly hours considered
- Excellent support from admin team – streamlining workflows to ensure a manageable workload
- GMS practice with a list size of 7,800 patients
- Clinical team consists of 3 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 2 Practice Nurses (including minor illness), 2 HCAs, Phlebotomists, Midwife, Mental Health Facilitator, First Contact Practitioner, Specialist Nurse Clinics, Clinical Pharmacists, Social Prescribers
- Strong management and support structure
- SystmOne clinical system
- High achieving practice with high quality standards and high patient satisfaction
- Protected learning events in house and locality
So what now?
Informal visits are encouraged and if you would like to know more information then please contact Karen Smith, Practice Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Steve Kitchin, Senior Partner on 01455 271 442.
To apply, please forward application letter and CV to Karen Smith.
Closing date:- 3rd March 2023