PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
The Old School Surgery has a Patient Participation Group which meets bi-monthly. The aim of the Group is:-
- to give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in the Practice
- to provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own healthcare
- to act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care
- patient satisfaction questionnaire
- the group is not a forum for individual complaints and single issues.
We are keen to make sure that the group is fully representative of our patients and therefore invite anyone with an interest to enquire about joining.
If you are interested please call Karen Smith, there is no obligation whatsoever or alternatively you could simply download our information sheet, complete the attached form and return it to us.
Thank you in advance for your help.
PPG Sign up Form